2014年12月28日 星期日

My dear, Emma

     Missing is a horrible thing, which makes me hard to breathe from time to time. Yesterday, my best friend, also my ex-room mate, came to see me from Kaohsiung. Actually, I had been expected for her coming more than two weeks. It had been for a long time that I've haven't seen her. We went to many places together. From waiting for the bus, taking a stroll in many tourists spots, sleeping together at night, to taking her to take the train back to south, we had experienced so much so that  I couldn't help thinking about her while she left. Now she wasn't here, and every corner which she came through remind me of her smile, black hair, her stride, and even her shoes. This evening, she sent a message to me that made me torn apart so hard. She expressed her gratefulness to me, and thanked for my company for these two days. Even though we don't get along now, I still feel familiar with how she talks and how she smiles at me when she's happy. There are two more days that I can go back home. Till then I will meet my best friend and celebrate the end of this year together like what we used to do last year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言