2014年12月13日 星期六

Another new thing worth a try

     I've been learning dancing for almost a month. Actually, it isn't like what I imagine peimarily. I used to think following your body and making various movements are called dance. It is easy without any effort like a person born to do something well. However, my thought is proved to be a wrong conception. I ignore the importance of the foundation.  A simple shake from right to left and from back and forth take me one week to practice. A simple up-and-down movement isn't easy to do perfectly and now I  am still practicing. Another thing worth mentioning is that dancing indeed takes more energy than jogging does, which makes me rethink the art of dance. Music has rhyme, and so does body, but it's not easy to achieve. Only through large amounts of practice do I sense it a little bit. The last reflection which I get few days ago is that dance is not only by heart but also by brain. It needs me to think  what would be the next step and how to make every moves seem "logical" and fluent rather than discrete. There will be audition hold on Thursday to choose who is suitable to perform on our club presentation , hope myself do well that day!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言