2014年10月11日 星期六

"Pitiful" Snowflake

     Nobody would follow any one's will and respond properly to each acquirement.  I always consider and agree that people might identify my intention and seeking-help sign until the day before yesterday. I was totally wrong about it.  I was all thumb about the flat-tire  bike,and apparently needed someone else to help me. However, a middle-aged woman came forward to me, saying that I should push deeply into the tire so that the air could be filled in. Her tone was sounded harsh and mocking to me.  I felt so hurt and humiliated that I turned grumpy and complained in mind that why she didn't help and stood their like a log. En route to home, I retrospected the whole matter, telling my mom. After telling her, I stopped, sat, and gazed at some point. To some degree, I seemed to be picky and selfish to the woman and every aspect. Never should I expect others to meet our demands and contentment, even though she/he might try to achieve either or in reality they've never had that big-headed idea.  One who would support,follow,company, and work together is myself.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言